Questions for Friday, July 14th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @trooppetrie,@Simply_BC,@PardonMyDust, and @RachelR77 for their question suggestions! I’d love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so head on over to my community or shout ’em out to me on Twitter, remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!)
1. If you knew your best friend’s spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
*** I refuse to get in that situation. Been there, had that happen on both sides.
*** ** When I refused to get in the middle, my friend resolved it herself and lived married happily ever after…at least is still married many years later.
*** ** Myself…when you find out first hand, you can deal with it right away…no wondering what to do, no angst over “how do I let them know, I know.”
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
*** Bottle…doen’t taste “tinny”…like the can. Bottle seems more sanitary to my pea brain, also.
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
*** Hair. Top to feet.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
*** Pick out a name you love..otherwise they will think your distaste for a name, is distaste for them every time you say it.
5. What is your best hangover remedy?