I RECEIVED AN AWARD !
FROM : Author : scottrandall
URL : http://scottseyephotos.wordpress.com
Comment from Scott:
I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
I thought this was appropriate because I enjoy your site and also appreciate our other conversations.
Have a great day!
Then I panicked. This happened twice before.
- ………”Be Careful What You Wish For…You Might Get IT ☺ from Wild Pomegranite Siggi of SiggiofMaine .
- She’s a writer, a painter, and a lovely gal. Fri, 11 Nov 2011 … I looked at the rules and had no idea how to
do some of the things, and I’d only been blogging since June 5, 2011 and no computer skills to speak of.
- December 19, 2011, I am pleased to inform you that you have won
Poets Rally Week 58 The Perfect Poet Award,this is an official award, you win because
you are nominated by a previous winner or you have outstanding contribution to poets rally along the way this year…
So along comes Scott and I sigh, what am I going to do, but I think maybe this time I can do it.
It seems more simple this time. So here goes my attempt.
As with any award, rules of acceptance have been decreed:
- Thank the blogger who presented you with this award (thanks again, to Scott whose photography is amazing.)
- Post a photo of the award … above
- Share 10 things about yourself that readers do not know
- Choose 6 people to present this award to
- Let the 6 people know that they have been awarded.
Ten things about myself that readers do not know.
1. Most people know I am an artist.
- Paintings labeled “cataract paintings” are from a period my eyesight was failing due to cataracts…
- I didn’t know it at the time that I had cataracts,
- I thought I was just “getting old” and needed new glasses…
- the character of many of these are different from earlier paintings
- and was encouraged to describe them as “Cataract Paintings” by by artist friends.
- After the surgeries in Nov/December there was another change in my painting style.
2. I have had a passion for photography since I was 13.
- As a Photographer my motto is: if it moves, doesn’t move…snap it.
- I am fascinated by body language of people and animals
and abstract elements in the mundane.
3. I am a Registered Nurse …
4. I have lived in Pensacola Florida, Downeast Maine, Japan and Puerto Rico
5. Have two adult children that live in Texas and Colorado.
6. I grew up in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
7. I remember when Milwaukee Braves traveled by train and met Henry Aaron, Warren Spahn, Eddie Mathews,
and the rest of the great team of the mid 1950’s while they waited for the train one day.
8. Have been married/divorced twice…
9. I love music…grew up with Rock and Roll but love many artists of varied genres.
10. I am disabled physically but abled in many ways.
Choose six people to present this award to:
1. Zongrik at http://zongrik.wordpress.com/author/zongrik/. She is so versatile and wonderful with words. I am amazed at
the extensive vocabulary she seems to write easily with … I just love her poetry.
2. Victoria C. Slotto at http://liv2write2day.wordpress.com. I find her inspiring and heartwarming. Her posts are meaningful
and I look forward to her wit, wisdom and knowledge.
3. Leo at http://artofleo.wordpress.com/. He has helped me so much keep my energy going
and not giving up when having computer problems posting.
I love his poetry and look forward to seeing his name for postings.
4. Lou Keller at http://pissykittyslitterbox.com/. I have to admit, the name got me first, (I wish I’d thought of it ! )
but she cheers me up when I read her thoughts.
5. Tilly Bud at http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/author/tillybud/. I love her sense of humor and don’t go to bed
unless I have to til I’ve received her joke post for the day around Midnight EST. I love to read about her family and adventures.
6. Becca Givens at http://beccagivens.wordpress.com. Her gift of Haiku amazes me. Her positive spirit cheers me.
I’m off to notify the people above they’ve been nominated !