July 23, 2011
1. If your husband had the BIG V and you got pregnant what would your first reaction be?
At first I’d be wild, but I realized early on that each baby is a special gift and all would be well
2. Best memory about this summer so far.
Painting outside in the park in Seal Harbor, ME…an old park with big shade trees, lots of lawn and the ocean is only yards away.
3. How often do you change your sheets? Your kids sheets?
Once a week. In the summer sometimes more often.
When my kids were young, once a week…but had a set of dark brown sheets and a set of navy blue…a week was really too long.
4. Having just gone through TSA, would you rather have a full-body scan or a pat-down?
Full body scan if I had a choice.
5. Since it is fair time…what’s your favorite fair (county or state) memory?
The Wisconsin State Fair in West Allis. HUGE. Lots of rides, and they had a professional race track you could hear all the way to my house. Back in the day, there was just a chain link fence around the outside of the track. And we could go and watch the cars go round and round outside the fence.